Use our unique code STE18EHM for 18% discount on English Heritage annual and gift membership.
English Heritage is a government sponsored body that manages over 400 historic sites in England.
Many articles on this website give information about these places:
• Audley End, Essex
• Belsay Hall, Northumberland
• Brodsworth Hall, West Yorkshire
• Burton Agnes Manor House, East Yorkshire
• Conisborough Castle, West Yorkshire
• Eltham Palace, London
• Fountains Abbey, North Yorkshire
• Gainsborough Old Hall, Lincolnshire
• Helmsley Castle, North Yorkshire
• Kenilworth Castle, Warwickshire
• Lincoln Medieval Bishops’ Palace, Lincolnshire
• Osborne House, Isle of Wight
• Rievaulx Abbey, North Yorkshire
• Richmond Castle, North Yorkshire
• Scarborough Castle, North Yorkshire
• Thornton Abbey, North Lincolnshire
• Tintagel Castle, Cornwall
• Tynemouth Castle and Priory, Tyne & Wear
• Warkworth Castle, Northumberland
• Whitby Abbey, North Lincolnshire
If you visit sites regularly, then annual membership of English Heritage can save you a lot of money, and there are good Senior discounts.
We have a special offer on annual and gift membership paid by direct debit. For 18% discount, click on English Heritage and enter our unique code STE18EHM at checkout.
To help you decide whether to take up annual membership with English Heritage, or with the National Trust, or both, see: English Heritage versus National Trust – Which to join?
Many sites close between autumn and spring. For more information, see: English Heritage and the National Trust – Winter openings?
See also our regional reports:
• English Heritage and the National Trust in Lincolnshire
• English Heritage and National Trust in Yorkshire
• English Heritage, Historic Houses and National Trust in Northumberland
• English Heritage Favourite Sites by Region