Our new Off the Beaten Track writing competition is open for entries.
As indicated in the competition Terms and Conditions, entries were judged on which were considered to be the most interesting, entertaining and informative.
- Surprise, Surprise! by Paola Fornari
- Around the World with Vegetarian Food by Frances Wakefield-Harrey
- A Sixty Year Journey by Jean Burnett
- Castles and Caverns (Finland) by Deryn van der Tang
- Key West – Florida by Elizabeth Player
- Madagascar, Lemurs and the 2CV by Lynn McDougall
- My World by Clare Gleeson
- Northern Lights by Janet Rogers
- Relaxing in Central Portugal by Debbie Phelan
- Rome in Autumn by Helen Edwards
- Walking the Inca Trail by Frances Harris